BlueGold® Solutions, by themselves, WILL NEVER CAUSE BURNING OR DEATH. Do not combine with pesticides, synthetics, chemicals, plant cleaners, high Na Salt/Chloride enhanced grow media (Coco Coir, Mushroom Compost, FoxFarm, etc.). Users must respect the BlueGold® labels and reduce these inputs by +/- 90%. If by user choice, against directions and recommendations, to use the inputs mentioned above, a reduction of +/- 90% is required. We do not advocate mixing BlueGold® with chemicals, synthetics, or enhanced inputs (Na/Cl/S, etc.).
All BlueGold® Solutions have the ability to magnify anything they are mixed with or come into contact within the soil, water, or on plant leaf surfaces. Very recent (months prior) or current use of chemicals like fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, algaecides, bactericides, miticides, pesticides, biocides, fumigants, plant growth regulators, pH Up/Down chemicals, dyes, etc., – all can cause an unfavorable interaction due to the BlueGold® Solution magnifying the strength of said chemical. Strengthened doses of those chemicals can result in direct stress, burning, or death of plants. BlueGold® Solutions by themselves, without chemical interactions, will never cause these issues in any plant or soil (when used as directed). Users must respect BlueGold® labels and reduce NPK/synthetic inputs by +/- 90%. If by user choice, against our directions/recommendations, to use chemical inputs by combining with BlueGold®, they must be reduced by 90% or more.
BlueGold® will gradually move the soil/plant sap towards 6.4 pH. At this level of pH, all soil-stored, and new nutrients become the most available to the plants. So, if you do not adjust chemical/synthetic inputs while using BlueGold®, or follow steps 1 and 2 below, as the soil/sap pH is driven to 6.4, you are drastically making inputs more available over an extended period depending on soil and watering conditions. This results in stressed, burned, or dead plants from too big of a hit from chemical inputs now available at a much higher percentage than before. If you have sprayed/applied granular chemicals to your plants/soil previously (months prior) or currently we suggest the following 2 steps:
- Hose the plants/soil down with clean water at least 3 separate times
- Use the rate of the BlueGold® Solutions at 90% less the recommended for the first 3-4 applications. For example, with Rose Blend, you would foliar 1/2 tsp vs. 1 tbsp per 1 gallon.
We do not advocate mixing BlueGold® with any chemical-based products. This all only applies to chemical-based products and does not apply to organic-based products except for humic and fulvic acids as they are already in the BlueGold®. If you feel you need more, then start at a reduced rate of 75% and test on a few plants first. From there you can walk your rates up.
When using BlueGold®, it is always best to use clean water (RO, distilled, rain/spring) instead of city or chemically treated water. If city/treated water has to be used, please let it sit in an open container for 48 (minimum) to 72+ hours to out-gas the harmful VOCs.
Helpful Hints and Suggestions: For more information please call us on 1-877-732-5360 or email email@example.com.
- Our Fusion Compost NPKs, BossPhos™, Maxi-Cal™, and SupaMAG™ are products that are based on weight and not volume. We cannot control the temperature of carrier warehouses or package handling by employees. To help combat these inconsistencies, we use a larger bottle than necessary for the 0.75 lb (8 oz) of the super-concentrates. 0.75 lb is roughly 60% of the bottle. BlueGold® super-concentrates are incredibly active, and due to the active biology, they will expand if handled roughly or are subject to heat. The bottle lids we chose are similar to pickle jar lids. They hold the pressure inside, and we have a special vented seal to help the out-gas of the pressure. If the bottle is swollen (bottom slightly pushed out), open very slowly. Similarly to the way you’d open a shaken-up soda bottle. Do this inside a bucket so that if there are any leaks upon opening, you can add water right away, and no product will be wasted. If no swelling, we still stress to open very slowly, as with all other products, to give the pressure a chance to relieve slowly.
- Our Solutions are formulated from herbs, minerals, clays, and plant oils and extracts. Our Solutions’ water amendment properties turn them into robust Nutrient Delivery Systems. The industry pushes consumers NPKs, pesticides, and herbicides. Healthy plants do not have weed, pest, or disease pressure. NPKs may have a x-x-x guarantee; example 5-5-5. The other 85% of the 5-5-5 is usually comprised of salts, chlorides, and chemical by-products, mainly from the ‘swimming pool’ industry. Our NPKs are comprised of plant-based, mineral, and composted Nitrogen, Phosphate, and Potassium with our Plant Extract formulated Saponin and Carb blend. All our Solutions are free of toxins, heavy metals, harsh chemicals and pHs, high Na Salts and Chlorides, PGRs, GMOs, and hormones. They are safe for all plants. They will not harm water sources, humans, beneficials, pollinators, animals, or the environment. It is safe to apply our Solutions throughout all plant growth stages.
- BlueGold® Rose Blend & BlueGold® Super Carb Rose are enhanced with Triacontanol and Resveratrol Sources. These enhancements are safe only for roses and flowering medicinal strains.
- BlueGold® Rose Blend does offer frost, freeze, and heat protection. Our Hydro formula offers further frost and freeze protection when sprayed 24-48 hours before a frost or freeze. Alternatively, we recommend Fire Extinguisher as an alternate to BlueGold® Rose Blend for a Wetting Agent. Fire Extinguisher is a blend of Hydro, Pure Silica, and Iodine (if chosen – there are 2 blends).
- Because we preserve the essential plant microbiology, pressure can slightly build in the bottle, which vents through a special vented cap seal we use. To avoid leaks, never shake bottles, only roll them side to side to mix. Always open slowly & carefully like you would a soda bottle. Often BlueGold® is shaken during shipping. Be careful opening the bottle for the first time so as not to experience excessive fizzing and loss of product. Sometimes there can be slight leaks if the carrier is extra rough with the shipping. If there is a problem with the shipment, please contact us at 1-877-732-5360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the biologically active natural plant saponins, always add BlueGold® to water; never add water to BlueGold®. The natural saponin plant surfactants will act like soap and cause extreme foaming if water is added to BlueGold®.
- Award-Winning plants begin and end with soil/plant sap at 6.4 pH in Veg and 6.3 pH in Flower for best growth and bloom results. BlueGold® Solutions gradually move the soil/plant sap pH towards 6.4. At this level of pH, all soil-stored and new nutrients become the most available into the plants. pH below 6.4 will lock-out (9% per each 1/10th pH tick movement): Ca, Mg, K, and available Na Salts. pH above 6.4 will lock-out (9% per each 1/10th pH tick movement): P, S, Si, and all Micronutrients. We’ve created a graphic for visual understanding – view it here.
- Soil is a living organism that needs care all year long. BlueGold® Solutions are designed to re-build soil by raising Organic Matter, hydrating, and jamming as many proper nutrients into the soil and plant as safely as possible. The average soil is nutritionally dead from low soil biology (organic matter) and locked out nutrients from chemical onslaught and excesses (N, Mg, Na Salt, Cl, Al, S). Most soils are deficient in the critical minerals of Phosphate & Calcium. Listen to our in-depth Podcast on YouTube (Eden Blue Gold) and find our Soft Rock Phosphate and Calcium on our website. A general rule: If you’re growing on the West Coast, you’re higher in Calcium and need Phosphate. If you’re growing on the East Coast, you’re higher in Phosphate and need Calcium. You need both, and they need to be put in at balanced ratios. Sometimes soils are so out of balance and devoid of all nutrition you may need to sprinkle more at the beginning of your plant restoration project. Do this 3-5x a year. Our Organic Worm Castings are incredibly high in organic matter. Sprinkle 3-5 tbsp on the soil around rose bushes 7x a year. Most soils are so out of balance and devoid of nutrition you need to aid your plant restoration by adding Calcium Carbonate, Soft Rock Phosphate, and Worm Casting Compost. We recommend to spread a minimum of 5 lbs per 100 sq. feet of soil, each. Do not use municipal waste/ mushroom compost, Dolomite, a Lime, manure high in ammonia (poultry, dairy, etc.) or industrial waste recovery.
- BRIX is the marker of a healthy plant. Pests do not have a pancreas. They cannot process sugar. Pests will pass up a healthy plant to devour a low BRIX plant. The bugs were Created to show us unhealthy plants. BlueGold® builds and enhances the plant’s immune system and BRIX levels so you can grow pest and disease-resistant plants. Pest pressure can indicate your plant soil/sap is above 6.4 pH. Disease pressure can indicate plant soil/sap pH is below 6.4. You can have both at the same time usually because the Cation/Anion mineral exchanges are out of balance. Weed pressure is a direct result of poor soil health: the less Organic Matter and Biology, the more elevated the weed pressure. Our BlueGold® Flower Power (microbe tea) introduces bug sources back into the soil without Organic Worm Castings. Then you can feed them with our microbe food: BlueGold® Super Carb Rose. Soil that is high in Organic Matter will also retain more water and be able to sustain droughts & hotter zones more optimally.
- Store BlueGold® Solutions in a cool dark place with the vented cap slightly loose to allow for pressure relief from the continued biological activity in the Solutions. Any leftover mix is good for 30 days. The concentrate Solutions themselves have a 3-year shelf life.
- BlueGold® will grow plants year-round in +/- zones 8, 9, 10 in properly balanced soil. In other zones, we recommended spraying soil in Winter months for Spring planting prep. Can be sprayed on top of snow up to 10x through Winter for soil prep.
- BlueGold® causes extreme root growth, caution with plastic/cloth pots (root bounding increases stress).
- BlueGold® can be used with watering pails, pump-up sprayers, back-pack sprayers, and/or hose-end sprayers. Hose-end sprayers typically do not fully spray all the nutrients. If you’re going to use one, put on 3oz setting.
- Safe to apply in all weather conditions, hot or cold, and before, during, and/or after rain. BlueGold® Solutions have been tested from 15°F to 125°F with no detriment to plants, soil, blooms. The best time to spray is early morning when dew is present.
- BlueGold® Solutions are not harmful to the skin. If contact occurs, wash afterward to avoid dry skin.
- Mixed BlueGold® Solutions will not stain, damage, or otherwise discolor surfaces such as wood, metal, clay, plastic, or fabrics when used at recommended rates.
At Eden Solutions, we do not believe in just selling you a BlueGold® Solution. Instead, we believe in providing Amazing Results for real problems that require real solutions. Our goal is the best customer support and products in the industry, and we start by standing behind our Solutions with a 100%, guarantee when our Solutions are used as directed. This guarantee is subject to soil, plant, and water conditions. They are tested and used on our farms exclusively, before yours! No question is a silly question; only the ones not asked. Please contact us at 1-877-732-5360 or email email@example.com anytime. We are eager to receive your call if you have any questions or need help in any way with BlueGold® Solutions or applications. We are happy to serve you and go over your current protocols and inputs and help to devise a successful approach to introducing BlueGold® and recommend the best choices. We offer an industry first PPM plant sap analysis testing + correct soil analysis testing services through Apical.